North Shore Beaches & Snorkel Hanauma Bay
North Shore Beach Bus combines the world famous North Shore & Hanauma Bay State Park into one tour that gives you the best of Oahu. Once we leave the hustle and bustle of busy Waikiki we head straight up the middle of the island and go directly to the North Shore where we allow our guests to spend time swimming, body boarding or just relaxing on an empty beach on the beautiful North Shore.
We stop at Waimea Bay, which was one of the filming locations used for the television series Lost, for an one hour of fun. Waimea has the fun and exciting “Jump Rock” which is a large hunk of lava that swimmers jump from. In the winter months Waimea Bay is also home to the famous Quiksilver Big Wave Invitational in memory of Eddie Aikau where some of the top professional Surfers in the world compete for the biggest prize in surfing. We then head to the world-famous Banzai Pipeline, filming location for the surfing movie “Blue Crush“, where we spend another relaxing hour.
TOUR TIMES & PRICES
- Standard Adult $135 / Standard Kids $115
- Premium Adult $155 / Premium Kids $135
- Waikiki pick ups start at: 7:20 am to 8:00
- Tour Length 9 hours
- ALL children are allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
• Round Trip Transportation from Waikiki
• Hotel Pickup
• Experienced Tour Guides
• Access to North Shore Beaches
• Pipeline Beach – (20-30 mins)
• Waimea Bay – (45-60 mins)
• Stand up paddle or kayak – (45 Mins) $25 (Included on Premium)
• Lunch at Turtle Town – (30-40 mins) $16 (Included on Premium)
• Dole Pineapple Plantation – (30 mins)
• All guests must pay the admission fee $7.50
• Access to education center, exhibit area, and the bay
• Admission fee waived for children 12 and under
• Snorkel gear provided (mask, snorkel, and fins)
• Prescription masks are available at an additional charge
• All guest must watch a 9 minute safety video
• 90 minutes of swim time
• 45 minutes for entry/presentation/transfer the guests
• 2 hours and 30 minutes minimum time spent at the bay
• Concession stands available for refreshments
• 3 Lifeguards on duty at Hanauma Bay
This whole day tour covering both the North and the South Shores, with some of the most breathtaking sights, is something you’ll want to experience.
After lunch we head back towards Waikiki and stop at the world famous Dole Pineapple Plantation for 30 minutes so that our guests can go inside and it taste the delicious “Dole Whip” pineapple ice cream and walk around the amazing Garden filled with dozens of varieties of pineapple plants and read the history of pineapple and it’s growth in Hawaii.
After our stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation we head back down the center of the island and cross over to the other side via the H3 freeway and view all of the beauty on the backside of the island along the Kailua and Kaneohe towns, as we travel through the small quaint town of Waimanalo, and head to our snorkeling spot at Hanauma Bay State Park. This is where we have approximately two and a half hours of beautiful afternoon snorkeling before we head back home to Waikiki between 4 and 5 pm